selstephen

First foray into AD

A First Foray...wow!..puts me to shame!. Really like the colour choice and design.

Would be good to see similar design outside the 'k' boundary restriction...if you know what I mean :)

APh & AD 1.7.1.445 + Beta AD 1.7.2.464 | APh 1.7.1.404 + Beta AP 1.7.2.464
APu 1.7.1.404 +Beta Apu 1.7.2.458

Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 19.08.1(Adrenalin, 
Radeon Settings Version
19.1.1) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.35-3

Love it! Your first piece looks expert-ish! So well done! This goes into my "inspiration file!" Thanks for sharing.

clap.gif

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Love it! Your first piece looks expert-ish!

Only "-ish"?? It's superb, in my humble opinion, and most definitely worth a clap.gif! Or two!! clap.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

I too am impressed. A fine sense of design, well executed w. the tool set. Some subtle work in there. For instance, the slight curve to the petals of the white flowers.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

Very cool!
The other day I bought AD and take the first steps in vector drawing. Repeat this is a coursework for a beginner designer! :)

WOW!

There's so much to see in your 'K' design: Koalas, Kraken, Koi Carp but most of all; Komplete Kick Ass Knowledge!

Love it. Look forward to seeing the rest of the alphabet!

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Thank you George. I've been looking through your eejits collection and it is AMAZING!

Is this something you've nurtured over time?

Thanks man. Yeah I've been at eejits for a number of years, Started off in Paint Shop Pro as an exercise in learning how to draw & then colour digitally. Progressed from there, now fully immersed in the Affinity Designer world.

Glad you like them!

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Lots of good stuff in that 5 for a 5-yr old. This would make a good poster for the wall. Of course, you'll be called on for the "6" next year. :lol:

Love the ocean wave idea!

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Lots of good stuff in that 5 for a 5-yr old. This would make a good poster for the wall. Of course, you'll be called on for the "6" next year. :lol:

Love the ocean wave idea!

Thanks Jer.

I seem to have a few family requests coming in - which is no bad thing as I get to spend more time doing this stuff which is great!

I really am envious of your skill and inventiveness, but in a good way. Gee whiz, so many images, so nicely fused together. I suspect I have more than 2 thumbs, and all of them are up for you!

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

Wonderful! You've really captured the essence of the character. B)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)