You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

First foray into AD

selstephen

A First Foray...wow!..puts me to shame!. Really like the colour choice and design.

Would be good to see similar design outside the 'k' boundary restriction...if you know what I mean :)

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 0.2301
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

Love it! Your first piece looks expert-ish!

Only "-ish"?? It's superb, in my humble opinion, and most definitely worth a clap.gif! Or two!! clap.gif

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4 (iPad 7th gen)

I too am impressed. A fine sense of design, well executed w. the tool set. Some subtle work in there. For instance, the slight curve to the petals of the white flowers.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

Very cool!
The other day I bought AD and take the first steps in vector drawing. Repeat this is a coursework for a beginner designer! :)

Windows 11 64-bit,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 + Nvidia 1660 Super + Nvidia Studio driver + 32 Gb RAM.

WOW!

There's so much to see in your 'K' design: Koalas, Kraken, Koi Carp but most of all; Komplete Kick Ass Knowledge!

Love it. Look forward to seeing the rest of the alphabet!

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

Thank you George. I've been looking through your eejits collection and it is AMAZING!

Is this something you've nurtured over time?

Thanks man. Yeah I've been at eejits for a number of years, Started off in Paint Shop Pro as an exercise in learning how to draw & then colour digitally. Progressed from there, now fully immersed in the Affinity Designer world.

Glad you like them!

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

Lots of good stuff in that 5 for a 5-yr old. This would make a good poster for the wall. Of course, you'll be called on for the "6" next year. :lol:

Love the ocean wave idea!

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Lots of good stuff in that 5 for a 5-yr old. This would make a good poster for the wall. Of course, you'll be called on for the "6" next year. :lol:

Love the ocean wave idea!

Thanks Jer.

I seem to have a few family requests coming in - which is no bad thing as I get to spend more time doing this stuff which is great!

I really am envious of your skill and inventiveness, but in a good way. Gee whiz, so many images, so nicely fused together. I suspect I have more than 2 thumbs, and all of them are up for you!

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful! You've really captured the essence of the character. B)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4 (iPad 7th gen)