PoloSpace

Brush Size Preview (Affinity Photo for iPad)

On 6/8/2017 at 2:52 PM, stokerg said:

Hi PoloSpace,

There isn't at the moment.  The only preview is when you 1st set the size of the brush.  

I'll move this over to the Feature Requests Section as it may be something that can be added in the future.

Looks like after 2+years we're still waiting for an update of this feature or at least some response from the support team, I looked around and couldn't find a recent thread about this. 

I do a lot of fine retouching (skin, beauty, advertising) and everything related with brush (cloning, dodge&burning, healing, etc..) can't be done with accuracy. As users, I think we've widely shown our needs and interest for an urgent update of this feature, we'd like not to be ignored. If your goal is to create a professional editing app, then listen to the needs of those users who work in this business and suggests you how to improve it for real life projects. 

Thanks 

I could not agree more. Such a wonderful program that becomes so very limited in its use because this feature is not there!!!

WE NEED A BRUSH PREVIEW WHILE WORKING.

Still waiting.......................................................................................................................................................

Is there any point on the existence of this forum if no one cares from the beginning of time? 

KNOCK KNOCK AFFINTIY 

As one other member stated, Serif does not reply to forums. Crazy way to run a business! One would think they would at least let subscribers know if they are even thinking of adding a feature rather than letting them get aggravated.