You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity photo for iPad Recolor function

Hi sanoy

The first thing to do is to make your selection using one of the selection tools such as the smart selection tool.

To get to the recolour option select the adjustment studio icon on the right hand tool bar (a square with three dots).

Scroll down and select recolour, the adjustments are made from the context tool bar at the bottom.

Hi sanoy

The first thing to do is to make your selection using one of the selection tools such as the smart selection tool.

To get to the recolour option select the adjustment studio icon on the right hand tool bar (a square with three dots).

Scroll down and select recolour, the adjustments are made from the context tool bar at the bottom.

Thank you jhoy for your reply.

I already did what you said. My problem is once I make a new selection and apply recolour, the recolour applies to the 1st selection I did although the first selection is already gone since I did a new selection.

can you please try and if it works for you? Please let me know where did I made my mistake.

Hi sanoy

Once you have selected and recoloured before selecting another part of the picture select the command on the top menu (circle with three dots) and choose deselect, then select your new area to be recoloured.