You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo (Mac & iPad) and iCloud Drive Help

I have Affinity photo and Affinity designer on my Mac and have just purchased Affinity photo on my iPad. On my Mac in the iCloud Drive folder I can see folders for Affinity photo and designer but I do not have those folders on my iPad in the iCloud Drive app. Anyone any ideas why? Anyone else have this issue?

I have sorted the issue out now, it turned out that the issue was not with the software but infact with myself. I noticed that i was signed in to iCloud with a different email address on my iPad than on my Mac, once i signed out and then back in making sure that the email address was the same on my Mac and iPad the folders then appeared.

I see that a couple of other people here are having the same issue, i can now assume that they to also have 2 or 3 email addresses associated with their apple id.