You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Support for Fuji XT-10

Good afternoon, 

I just wanted to ask whether the Fuji XT-10 camera's RAW files are supported before I go ahead and purchase the app? It isn't specifically shown on the list of supported models but the XT-1 is there (which has the same sensor as the XT-10). Also, newer Fuji models appear to be supported so I'm guessing it'll be fine.

Many thanks for your help, 

DAW

• Staff

Hi DAW,

is it the iPad version of Photo or the desktop version you are referring to?  The reason I ask is that the iPad version only uses Apple's Core Raw Engine where as the desktop version uses Apple's Core and our own engine. If you would like to send me one of your files I can open it in the app just to be sure it will definitely be compatible :)

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• Staff

Hi DAW and GCVigilante,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity Photo for macOS supports the Fujifilm XT-10 using both our RAW engine (Serif Labs) and Apple (Core Image RAW).

Affinity Photo for iOS also supports the Fujifilm XT-10 (we use Apple (Core Image RAW) only on iPad).

The image posted above opens in all Affinity Photo versions.