You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A little disappointed with AP!

Hi folks

Have to say I'm glad that some appear to be enjoying using Affinity Photo and I'm pleased that others are also enjoying using the latest AP for Ipad but sadly I'm still waiting for the promised raw loading speed update before I can properly use AP for windows. I eagerly await and load each beta update as they come out expecting an increase but still get a minimum 12 secs to load a NEF raw on my i7 desktop which for an impatient person like me is just impractical. Since I purchased AP back in December after eagerly waiting for its release I can honestly say I have not processed a single image with it and while I applaud the AP guys for producing a new version for the IPad I couldn't help thinking that they might have got the Windows version working properly first!. Maybe that update is just around the corner but I'm now waiting to see how Luminar for Windows pans out. I'm just a hobbyist so its not the end of the world but I would like to get out of AP what others seem to get, apologies for the rant.

Steve

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.