You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo folder in iCloud

Hi,

Just downloaded the iPad version (already have the Mac version). Looks awesome, however I can't see the Affinity Photo folder in iCloud on my iPad. Shows up in finder and is accessible from my Mac. Any ideas?

Hi,

Just downloaded the iPad version (already have the Mac version). Looks awesome, however I can't see the Affinity Photo folder in iCloud on my iPad. Shows up in finder and is accessible from my Mac. Any ideas?

I have just downloaded Affinity photo on my iPad and have the same issue.

I have sorted the issue out now, it turned out that the issue was not with the software but infact with myself. I noticed that i was signed in to iCloud with a different email address on my iPad than on my Mac, once i signed out and then back in making sure that the email address was the same on my Mac and iPad the folders then appeared.

I see that a couple of other people here are having the same issue, i can now assume that they to also have 2 or 3 email addresses associated with their apple id.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem with seeing all my folders in iCloud Drive Keynote, Pages, Pixelmator, Preview, etc., EXCEPT Affinity Photo.

There is no folder on MAC or iPad. I am clearly signed in with the correct ID (same in both places)

What am I not doing correctly?

• Staff

Hi am_affinity

Are you using the same email address on your iPad and Mac as Darren posted 

I have sorted the issue out now, it turned out that the issue was not with the software but infact with myself. I noticed that i was signed in to iCloud with a different email address on my iPad than on my Mac, once i signed out and then back in making sure that the email address was the same on my Mac and iPad the folders then appeared.

I see that a couple of other people here are having the same issue, i can now assume that they to also have 2 or 3 email addresses associated with their apple id.

• 4 weeks later...

Since this issue was raised, I decided to check my situation.  The AP folder is appearing in iCloud on my iPad.  But the 5 photo files in it are greyed out.  I only have one email account that I use on Mac and iPad.  What did I do wrong? Thanks,

UPDATE:  My error.  I was trying to access the photos from the wrong place in AP.

Edited by Engine44
Problem Solved