You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

undo gesture or undo button move

First, please add korean support....so many korean using this app... we want...

and we need undo gesture. If can this function  we can very faster working.

or undo button move functions. (not left-handed functions)

Would be great! probably would serve 3 fingers but there is the risk of overlapping with IOS gestures

Please add the two finger undo gesture ! Since procreate has made it quite standard, I would greatly appreciate this. The undo buttons on down right corner are such a pain, I just play with the software but can't imagine get in production with a function that is so badly placed for right handed illustrator ; right hand is for the pencil not functions

Please add the two finger undo gesture ! Since procreate has made it quite standard, I would greatly appreciate this. The undo buttons on down right corner are such a pain, I just play with the software but can't imagine get in production with a function that is so badly placed for right handed illustrator ; right hand is for the pencil not functions

Second this!

Hi Affinity team, please implement a 2-finger-tap for a single undo, a 2-finger-tap-and-hold for multiple undos, a 3-finger-tap for a single redo, a 3-finger-tap-and-hold for multiple redos. Procreate leads in this field and I am guessing it is a very good approach to emulate.

Secondly, I do not know if it is just me, but I feel that the leaked UI from last year looks so much better to the one in the currently released app. The tools look they are meant for touch-based input whereas the finished product mimics the desktop version more closely. I am not sure if that is a good thing. Check the pic on last year UI below:

Affinity_Photo_Ipad.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I agree wholeheartedly with the above.

I love the two-finger tap to undo in Procreate, it is seamless. In Photo, moving to the static button is quite arduous in comparison.

I second the calls for a three-finger single tap to undo once or holding with two-fingers to undo multiple.

I second this as well.

Currently, my workaround for right handed users is to click the settings button in the top right of the home page, select the interface tab, and toggle the left-handed mode on. I know switching it to left handed mode for a right handed user sounds weird, but it flips the interface so now the undo and redo is at the bottom left.

It works for now but I would like to see either an option to switch just the "'undo and redo" position or better yet, like others in this forum have said, the two finger undo gesture. I don't find myself using the two finger "duplicate, delete, cut, copy" option too often, but maybe switching that to a two finger swipe or long press would be more comfortable.

Thank you for your hard work on the app Serif. It is quickly becoming my favorite painting software.