You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I downloaded a test version for Windows and I realized that there is no possibility to apply a lens profile to the RAW file for development.

In first place I am not interested in manual lens corrections but the most important thing is that the manufacturer's lens profile is used for automatic lens correction. 

I use a Hasselblad H5D-50c. I developed the Raw file in Photoshop RAW (where the lens is automatically identified and the profile applied) and compared it to the development in Affinity. Since there is no identification of the used lens in Affinity no lens correction is applied although the "lens correction" is switched on.

The same drawback appears with pictures taken wit a NIKON D750 ….

Under these conditions the software is useless for me...

Or did I overlook something ???

Best, Stephan

Hi sw-fuzzy,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity Photo uses Lensfun database for automatic lens corrections. Your lenses must be included there for us to provide support for them.

Sorry, but it seems quite senseless to me if you support the RAW file format of Hasselblad (3fr resp. fff) but do not support the lenses of this company. Under these conditions Affinity is no solution for me.