You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo for ipad - feedback

• 4 weeks later...

As feedback for affinity, while I have used many different programs over the years I have not found affinity as user friendly as some. While I have used the tutorials and the help menu within the app it is very difficult to work on your photos while using these tools. It would be beneficial to have a manual the can be accessed when working with your photos and not have to toggle back and forth

• 4 months later...

For me, this has to be the greatest iPad app ever. I have been using graphics apps since the late 80s and to get a graphics app of this caliber on the iPad is amazing.  Both raster and vector with the pencil surpasses expectations. There is so much about this app that is right. At work I have to use Illustrator which back in the day was the shit. But now it’s so dead it’s funny. Affinity Photo for the iPad is one of the best graphics apps right now and I am dying to meet the genius with the vision for this app. Props to the awesome folk making this app. Well F**king done.

32 minutes ago, dallasransom said:

Affinity Photo for the iPad is one of the best graphics apps right now

Many of us are eagerly awaiting the day when Affinity Designer for iPad joins it!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

7 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Many of us are eagerly awaiting the day when Affinity Designer for iPad joins it!

I am just eagerly awaiting comments from users who have tried Affinity Photo for iPad on the just announced iPad 2018 models with an Apple Pencil. If they are positive, I will buy those two Apple products & Designer for iPad as soon as it is released.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

9 minutes ago, R C-R said:

I am just eagerly awaiting comments from users who have tried Affinity Photo for iPad on the just announced iPad 2018 models with an Apple Pencil.

I’m not surprised. The new models sound much more affordable than anything previously available for use with the Apple Pencil.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 4 months later...
On 11/5/2017 at 12:35 PM, Tntblonde said:

It would be beneficial to have a manual the can be accessed when working with your photos and not have to toggle back and forth.

Yes, yes, yes PLEASE !!!

I’m in the process of teaching myself the app and this toggling backwards and forwards is impossibly slow and driving me mad. Would be so much more efficient to use split screen with AP on one side and the manual opened in GoodReader on the other.