You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

One of my interests has been timelapses and recently I was able to try one out

Now I've been looking for software for making timelapses but the various options I've seen are lacking in one way or the other.

Which software would you recommend for creating timelapses? This is for Windows and free of course

I need one that can give an output of 1080p and work with as many photos as possible, even 1500

Thank you

Ps: I'm asking this because some time back a forum user recommended an excellent RAW converter software which I now use - so I'm thinking I can get the same help again

• 1 month later...

I tried several softwares but the one that comes close is videomach - it does the timelapse rapidly but the final output sometimes has glitches - and I can't trim songs so I have to trim the song using another software