Mama

Blurry clone stamp results on iPad Pro

When using clone stamp tool on high frequency layer, with @100% opacity, 100%flow, 100% hardness , 100% size.. the cloned result doesn't match the image sharpness/resolution. Renders frequency separation process unusable unfortunately. Tried to use healing tool, produces sharper result , but controllable result as clone stamp should be. Awesome work guys! Can't wait to see the development of this wonderful app :)

Also would love to see " ignore palm/finger while using apple pen " function added pretty please :)

Hi Mama,

Welcome to the Affinity forums! Would you be able to attach a screenshot showing the difference in Sharpness and Resolution please? Also when comparing the difference in the areas are you comparing the just the High Frequency results, or that combined with Low Frequency? If you have any improvement suggestions feel free to post them in the iPad Feature Requests forum.

Thanks.

I am as well, from what I've seen, these guys move swift. May take em awhile to fix it, there's several bugs on iPad version (I've never tried desktop) so don't know anything about it.

What I can attest to, I've seen these guys release an update within a week of the initial release. 

Not saying you're complaining, but I'm sure they'll get to it. I'm having issues with crashing and the blurry (or not as accurate) clone stamp.

*Cough* *cough* it’s 2019 and I still having these issues latest AP for an iPad. 

Can developers take a look at this again please.

Thank you.

Hi John13,

This is now possible, but you do have to ensure 'Force Pixel Alignment' is enabled in the Snapping dialog. The same is also true of the desktop, 'Force Pixel Alignment' has to be enabled on the toolbar.

Finally I found other people with the same issue! Did any one managed to solve this?

1.7 is out and the bug persists.

I attached a screenshot I took, and here is the link of my post reporting the problem:

This is extremely annoying...

D57A2F0B-4099-432E-A403-E0CD6100CFE5.jpeg