JeffHayden

[Fixed] No sound with the iPad tutorials

Having just downloaded Affinity Photo1.6 on my iPad 2017 (5th generation), I am having this problem too. The solutions suggested above haven't brought any sounds to the iPad. Any other suggestions?

Try double clicking the home screen button and swiping up on Affinity Photo in order to restart the app. This worked for me when nothing else did.

MacBook Pro 15" 32GB RAM, iPad Pro 12.9" + Magic Keyboard, Apple Pencil.  Software tools of my trade: Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | PDF Expert | Drafts | The Archive | Plutio  

https://eandrpublications.com.au

Are we talking about the Help topics accessed by tapping on the "?" symbol? or something else? I see a lot of text and accompanying illustrations, but I don't see anything that would provide audio/video tutorials within the app. Can someone provide info and context? Thanks! 

When you are on the start up screen, you'll see the option to create a new document, as well as to open samples or tutorials. See attached screenshot.

post-559-0-63696100-1497064130_thumb.png

MacBook Pro 15" 32GB RAM, iPad Pro 12.9" + Magic Keyboard, Apple Pencil.  Software tools of my trade: Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | PDF Expert | Drafts | The Archive | Plutio  

https://eandrpublications.com.au

Ahhhhhh, THOSE!! I'm so accustomed to bypassing that screen that I forgot all about it. Thank you!

BTW I have sound with those tutorials.

Additionally, there only seem to be 12 tutorials. Shouldn't there be more?

I'm using the version mentioned above but there's no audio. I don't have sound muted. I don't have do not disturb enabled.

EDIT: my bad. I just read that the interactive introduction has no sound. The tutorials do. No problem here.