You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't save small gif / png with transparency

I'm new to affinity photo (using windows version).  I'm trying to take a png logo file with transparent background and save it as a much smaller file ~ 159 x 55 px

When I do this with gif or png8 it looks terrible (upload of export attached).  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but not sure what.  Any suggestions on settings?  I'm trying to keep the file as small as possible which is why I'm not doing png-24 although that looks fine.  

Thanks in advance.  

post-60921-0-19690800-1496704088_thumb.gif

Hi Ripper2020

Thank you for the file, the issue is that when reducing the original file .png by the amount you need it will pix-elate the original size is 2800 x 963, I did try reducing the size in stages and managed to get reasonable results at a quarter the size 700 x 240 to get this smaller with quality you would need the same logo in vector format. I have attached the best quality reduced size.

post-32915-0-81759200-1496826003_thumb.png