Ardjay

Does not work on Ipad pro

This apparently has not been tested on the ipad pro, as nothing works. Can't create a new document, can't load any file. Everything crashes. I have a 9.7" pro.

By the way .... loading window does not show any texts so you have to guess what each option does by interpreting the icons.

This apparently has not been tested on the ipad pro, as nothing works. Can't create a new document, can't load any file. Everything crashes. I have a 9.7" pro.

By the way .... loading window does not show any texts so you have to guess what each option does by interpreting the icons.

Same here, crash when i try to open pictures. Both when i'm open from pictures or the standard pictures i see when the app is starting.

Same problem here. But I do not want an iPad in English. So now I have thrown away 22 euro's for an app that does not work?

Apparently after you've switched to English UK, started Affinity Photo, you can then switch your language back to your preference and it will continue to run without crashing.

Apparently after you've switched to English UK, started Affinity Photo, you can then switch your language back to your preference and it will continue to run without crashing.

No, i can't switch back!

Switched from Swedish to English then it worked. Switched back to Swedish and it start to crash again.

Will run English until it works nuw.

No, i can't switch back!

Switched from Swedish to English then it worked. Switched back to Swedish and it start to crash again.

Will run English until it works nuw.

Thanks PierreR, someone else had mentioned that might work. I've just put in a fix for the crash, so hopefully we'll be able to deploy it soon.

Oh, so that was the main problem, the language! Didn't think that would be the main reason. (Altough there weren't any texts in menu, like Tutorials or Samples, before i change the language)

Thanks for the solution, but I hope you would fix that bug, I like using OS in my native language.

I was really expecting this app since you mentioned and gave up eventually, but when I see you at stage I shocked. 

I have an iPad Pro 12.9. When I try to add images for an HDR merge, I can only access iCloud images, none local. I have no use for iCloud and 256 GB of local storage. How do I access local files?

I must be missing something.

Hi damianip,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You can only import files from cloud services (iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive etc), from the Photos app (JPG's only, not RAW files) or directly from the Camera app.

How are you storing/accessing your files on the iPad? Are you using Documents 6 or a similar file manager app on it?

Hi damianip,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You can only import files from cloud services (iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive etc), from the Photos app (JPG's only, not RAW files) or directly from the Camera app.

How are you storing/accessing your files on the iPad? Are you using Documents 6 or a similar file manager app on it?

Thanks for the welcome, now let's get me "functional". :)

The local images are in the Photos app and I can't access them. My options for HDR are iCloud and Google drive, nothing local.