You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey guys how you doing today?

It's a bright shinny day today but yesterday was a cold dark one.
Rainy at moments in the morning so I took an hour with my son to draw and do arts.

I'm a logo/jersey designer and he asked me a Cheetah themed jersey if he passes his grade.

So I came up with a logo and now looking to design the jersey with the colors he gave to me.

Here's the logo so far. I'll let you see the jersey design when its done and the jersey when its printed and sewed. Should be a month long process since we're doing a lot of overtime these days - no time for personal project - but should be fun!

We are working with Adobe's products but at home I'm running both Adobe's and Affinity's and I prefer by far Affinity (unless the tools are existent yet).

So this will be done within Affinity from the sketch to the final jersey. (Designer have been used for the Logo - Photo for the presentation).

Thanks!

post-58123-0-85080300-1496600774_thumb.png

Windows 10, Affinity Designer + Photo (Graphic Design, photo-editing).

Glad you're enjoying Affinity.

Looks like a solid design, really cool looking logo. I hope your son loved it, looking forward to seeing the final product. Just wondering why you presented it hiding in the shadows (so to speak). Would love to see the design presented clearly where the colours are sure to pop.

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

Thanks Eejits!

I've shown this logo from a presentation I created. It will be the background of my jersey layout. I do have the logo without any effects in it.

I will post it later today (not on my Pc right now). Its a bright CYAN in the background and a bright Yellow as main color.

My kid loves it! He can't wait to wear his jersey! Hopefully it will be ready next month.

Windows 10, Affinity Designer + Photo (Graphic Design, photo-editing).

Love both! But there is just a mystique about the Cheetah, right? The fastest land animal and a predator! So I'm looking forward as your post continues through the jersey phase!  As eejits (he makes his own really cool characters, you know) and mayahan said above, the colors on the Cheetah are outstanding! 

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop