Vicks

AP Preview Bug/Jitter, with example, solutions?

Hi guys,
So, basically the title says it all, AP jitters when zooming/enabling/disabling layers, basically at every click of the mouse AP decides to jitter around.

I provided a performance setting and an example in the video below, any suggestion on how to solve it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DofUr5zp0&feature=youtu.be

Please turn on the resolution to 1080p, and no, the preview jitter is not youtube fault, is far more apparent on my screen when working with AP

yeah I don't know hot to post a youtube link since it gets deleted so I just attached a .txt file with the link inside, no it's not spam, no it's not ads

AP preview jitter bug.txt

Hi Vicks,

I have watched the video and I noticed that towards the end a warning message appears about your CPU at a high temperature and this will cause the CPU to run slower and effect the screen refresh.  

post-25202-0-15137100-1496670195_thumb.png

Hi Vicks,

I have watched the video and I noticed that towards the end a warning message appears about your CPU at a high temperature and this will cause the CPU to run slower and effect the screen refresh.  

yeah not much I can do about that