You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Material design assets and documents

The Bearded Bird

Hi, I've been working on som assets and documents for material design in Affinity designer.

The Icon assets are the original SVG downloaded from https://material.io/icons/ and are all in 24x24 px (I will try to update this when there is new icons).

I've also started to make a document that is a copy of te dokument that Sketch uses (This is not done but I would like feedback on what to improve)

Material design.zip

The Bearded Bird

Tor Vegard

Graphic design • UI / UX • Branding • Logo Design 

Hi, thanks a lot for these resources.

One thing I noticed is regarding a note that says "Make sure you have the right font installed.You should not be able to see any of the cyan guides", I don't know if that still applies.

Best regards!

Hi, thanks a lot for these resources.

One thing I noticed is regarding a note that says "Make sure you have the right font installed.You should not be able to see any of the cyan guides", I don't know if that still applies.

Best regards!

Thanks, I Just copied the sketch doc so there is som stuff like that I have not got around to fix yet:), there is also a lot of cornere and shadows i don't like. But I will fix it as soon as I have som free time ☺

The Bearded Bird

Tor Vegard

Graphic design • UI / UX • Branding • Logo Design 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...