ronnyb

[Confirmed] Command + shift bug using Sticky Keys in Accessibility Sys Pref Pane

I recently dislocated and fractured my right shoulder in a wake boarding accident. Attached is the Xray. I cloned the gap, but when i went for a follow up, my bones did not reflect the changes I made in the x-rays? why not?!

Seriously, I can only type with one hand, which seriously impedes productivity while typing (playing around with dictation controls, although not as good as Siri...) but more so using modifier keys and chording is a good challenge, lol...

I enabled Sticky Keys, which almost solves the problem, but AD doesn't seem to "remember" the command - shift sticky keys before the MouseUp... here's a screencast (https://minbox.com/app/collections/vK07Twx). I'm using the latest Yosemite and your latest beta on macbook pro (8,2) w 8GB

post-1105-0-06149100-1421128089_thumb.jpg

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

Wow, sorry to hear about your accident - and also that sticky keys isn't being honoured... I'll mention it to Andy Tang when he gets in today and he might be able to fix it :)

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks! I'm looking forward to diving into AD during this down-time... You guys need a tester for Affinity Photo ? :D

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra