You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I would like to know if there is such an option as "Selection by color or object." I need to change one color in an open project to another :unsure: . Manually it is uncomfortable to do for a long time :( . I very often use these functions in the illustrator. The choice of color and object does not pay due attention in all similar projects, and this function allows you to reduce time and money :wub: .

I would very much like this feature to be awarded, or similar to it, for example the filter by color and outline, text and so on.

Thank you for your work, very much I hope for an answer. :) 

UX/UI Designer & Affinity Designer user on Facebook | on Behance | on Dribbble

AMD FX-9370 Eight-Core (Vishera)/ 4.4GHz/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB/ SSD/ HDD1TB / DDR3 2x8GB

• Staff

Hi FriendDesign,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Selection by attributes is something that is planned to be implemented later in a future version. If you want to change just the colour of several objects at the same time you can use Global Colours. To create a Global Colour go to the Swatches panel, click on the menu icon on the top right of the panel and select Add Global Colour.... Give it a name and save it. Every time you change/adjust this colour all objects which have it applied will update accordingly.

Hi FriendDesign,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Selection by attributes is something that is planned to be implemented later in a future version. If you want to change just the colour of several objects at the same time you can use Global Colours. To create a Global Colour go to the Swatches panel, click on the menu icon on the top right of the panel and select Add Global Colour.... Give it a name and save it. Every time you change/adjust this colour all objects which have it applied will update accordingly.

Thank you so much! This is better than nothing, but the filter would be 100% useful addition to this wonderful program!

UX/UI Designer & Affinity Designer user on Facebook | on Behance | on Dribbble

AMD FX-9370 Eight-Core (Vishera)/ 4.4GHz/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB/ SSD/ HDD1TB / DDR3 2x8GB

• 3 years later...