You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Print Keyboard Shortcuts or store them as plain text file

I've got another request: Please implement a function to print the keyboard shortcuts. That's especially useful for people who like to customize their keyboard shortcuts. I know I can always look them up in the menu but if we had a possibility to print a list we could simply put the printed list somewhere, e.g. on the wall behind the monitor. That's far more intuitive than having to look the shortcuts up every time we don't remember a specific one. Another solution would be to store the keyboard shortcuts as plain text file, this way we could simply open the file in any text editor and print the list.

Thanks, I already know that list. It's a great tool but only useful for the standard keyboard shortcuts. A print function in Affinity would also work for shortcuts that have been customized by the user. By default a lot of functions haven't got a keyboard shortcut assigned so we need to define our own shortcuts if we want to invoke them by pressing some buttons on the keyboard.