You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[AD 1.6.0.71] Windows Driver Problem

I saw an earlier post about possible driver problems with the newer releases (I'm using 1.5.2.58 at the moment with no problems) and have encountered a rather serious problem with the newest beta. Quite possibly because I have an uncommon (in the U.S. at least) drawing moniitor. In this case it's a Ugee 2150 (UC Logic type device).  All other recent software seems fine with the driver provided (from Ugee.net - current windows drivers April of 2017 although it looks like it really dates back to late 2016).

In any case, using the mouse works fine on the monitor.  However touching the screen with the stylus seems to cause the rapid generation of a large number of line segments back and forth (hundreds of curves) going from the document frame to the lower left hand corner of, presumably, off somewhere down there.  Let it go too long and you have to reboot the PC.  Task Manager shows AD in a tight single CPU loop.

Perhaps reported elsewhere but I couldn't find it.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.