Sign in to follow this  
Zk433

AD: Saving custom-size artboards

Hi,

I am on Windows Affinity Designer and what I see is a selection of Ipad, iPhone, Apple watch and few Nexus predefined sizes, plus Document and Selection. Is there a way to save a custom artboard size? Like different desktop screens? I know I can do it individually, I'm wondering about saving whatever size I use the most. 

Thank you.

Hi Zk433,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

No, currently it's not possible to save custom document presets. You can however create a document set as you want/need and use it as a template to start new documents until presets becomes available later.

I'm moving this thread to the Feature Requests section.

Any update on this feature? It would be great if I can save all my social media sizes (profile pic, cover image, etc..) and then start with that when making a new design

+1 on this feature. I was just looking for how to do this and found this thread.

Being able to save custom sizes for web site project would be awesome. headers, cover page sizes, etc.

On 5/21/2017 at 4:34 PM, MEB said:

No, currently it's not possible to save custom document presets. You can however create a document set as you want/need and use it as a template to start new documents until presets becomes available later.

Hi MEB,

please don`t forget on this....

Thanks A LOT in advance!

:D