You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

OLE for AD/AP or another linking file system

Intro

I found in some post on forum moderator opinion that OLE (Object Linking and Embedding or something like that) will be limited to only Affinity Publisher.

Request

I think great idea is get ability to make simultaneous edition in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo. For example in Affinity Designer we create portfolio frame and in Affinity Photo we edit photograph in Liquify Persona. I understand programming question but from my perspective of usability of application working together by linking it's a big step. I think Affinity Published could take advantage too - in place duplication a lot of feature of other parts of suite it can be more oriented on hyphenation and typicall typography issues. Linking files in AD, AP i APu get advantage thinking more about on design in place witch application choose. At hypothetical scenario we think about interesting way to create portfolio using Liquify Twirl Tool and vector frame with ability see final effect in real time.

It would be feature for next 2.x generation.