You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pie Menu with system controls.

A  Pie Menu with full customization and 'profiles'..

like below but with affinity tool-set obviously.

HzyuJ.jpg

I can see this being extremely useful when tabbing into full screen mode.

why full customization; no one works in the same way. This way everyone is pleased. 

i would also include things like, alt-tab, expose, windows media controls... ...who wants to stop drawing when listening to a bad song :P

sub menus. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

+1

I am a supporter of this type of solutions.
I propose a wheel menu similar to the 3D program - Maya / Blender etc. With a simple pen gesture you can switch between different tools without leaving the workspace.

Every unnecessary move and click takes precious time, and as you know, time is at a premium.

In my opinion, the radial menu is more user-friendly than the commonly used keyboard shortcuts. I have to remember shortcuts that vary depending on the developer of the application. Additionally, they sometimes require the use of two hands at the same time, which causes extra movement and distracts for a moment from what you were doing. In the Pie menu, I would have everything I need in a given editing mode at hand.