Hey guys! Thank's for your app, it's great! Makes some of my routine tasks much faster =)

In my work I really get used to check the pic with before/after. In PS it's very easy to do with picking the history state you need and then just jumping back and forth with just one button combination cmd+z.

What I'm saying is that I can jump in PS between the state I need in the middle of history and the last state in history using cmd+z only.

Unfortunately that doesn't work in AP. I have to use slider or manually scroll through the history. Which is not convenient at all when I need to check if I'm not over dodging/burning...

Please, add this option in future releases! Thousands of retouchers would be happy!

Oh, and also is there a way to use Frequency Separation with 3 level separation? Adding extra frequency in between will increase precision and accuracy of retouch, especially with high-end portraits.