I just bought a Macbook Pro 15 inch with trackpad. I would really like to use the big pad with a pen well designing with affinity photo and affinity designer.

Inklet software with a Pogo pen would be perfect! 

Does Affinity support that technology?

Mahalos in Advance

Steve

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forums.

Having looked at the Inklet demo and using an external Apple Magic Trackpad 2 with our apps, not all of the features are working. I recommend posting in the Feature Requests section for the developers to consider. 

Having looked at the Inklet demo and using an external Apple Magic Trackpad 2 with our apps, not all of the features are working.

So for those of us considering getting a Trackpad 2 or a new MBP, would you mind explaining a bit which features do & do not work with Affinity & this software?

Affinity Photo 1.7.1, Affinity Designer 1.7.1, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

Any updates on this?

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

I went for it and purchased Inklet + pogo to be able to doodle and do basic brushwork on the field w/ laptop and I have top report it actually seems to be working fine on the latest MAS release...!

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra