You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to import brushes textures???

• Staff

Hi Hugo de Campos,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I don't know to which video you are referring to, but you can find most of the community shared brushes (including some commercial ones) here.

Also check the resources section in the Forum here. If you post a link to the video we may be able to help you further.

I suspect that it's the pixel size Hugo is referring to. (64 is a very common size)

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2

I'm brand new to Affinity. I saw the first video tutorial and there i can see in the brushes panel up to number 300 or more. In the default set i have just 64 gestures, where can i get the textures like in the video???

Thanks a lot for your answers

Hugo

on a side note when you download brushes from http://www.miguelboto.com/affinity/resources/ some of these brushes are only made for Affinity Designer so don't panic if you install some of these brushes for Affinity Photo and you don't see them after the import.  

• Staff

I suspect that it's the pixel size Hugo is referring to. (64 is a very common size)

You're right Madame. Thanks for pointing it out.

@Hugo

Those numbers you see in the Brushes panel on the left of each brush thumbnail refer to the width of the brush which you can change in the context toolbar (when you have a brush tool selected).