You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Salmon blossoms

kufloyd

Great job! Couldn't take my eyes off the salmon - love your color scheme and the textures high and low on the fish. The fins are nicely contrasty to the rest of the salmon parts. Look at it from a distance and it morphs into a pretty salmon; look at it closer and the textures take over. Really cool!

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Thanks for the feedback, jer! Appreciate your taking the time to check it out.

I'm having fun with AD. This was my first foray into using pixel persona and am still learning about brushes, but making this piece was both fun and a great learning experience.

• Staff

Hi kufloyd,

Thanks for sharing. I agree with @jer - great work on colours and texture. I also like how you have worked the blossoms. I remember seeing another post in other section where you were working with transparency/texture while doing them. The result looks quite delicate, very nice. Glad to know you are enjoying learning the software and mostly, having fun while doing so. That's make things much more easier!

Looking forward for more...