ronnyb

Leading default in Paragraph palette

1. It would be great to have a Type Preference Pane where we can set up defaults. For example, as a designer/typographer, I don't use any other unit of measure for leading other than Points, and would like to set that as my default in the Paragraph palette.

2. An option to substitute the inch and foot marks ( "  and  ' ) for single and double quotes ( ” and ’ ) could also be a welcomed benefit and productivity enhancer. This again is basic professional typography.

3. Additionally, have you considered adding a leading field to the Character palette as well. I appreciate having it in the Paragraphs palette but I don't always need to venture there, and it would be a productivity enhancer to have Leading in the Character palette as well.

post-1105-0-57965700-1420599032_thumb.png

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

Anytime! The more I use AD the more I love it and the more I want to see it polished and be dethrone Adobe's $uite Monopoly™, lol...

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra