You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ah, sorry my misunderstanding

I'm on win10, mac may be different

In windows explorer select the files you want to edit, right click

On the right click menu AP may be listed at the top if so select it. If not select Open then Select AP from list.

You could also add AP to your 'Send To' options.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/customize-add-remove-items-sendto-menu-windows-10/

Hope that helps

Regards

Thank you for your patience. I mean, edit all 5 images with the same lightning and clarity and contrast on all the photos at one time, can i do that AP.  develop persona.

I'm using windows 10. :huh:

Regards

:) :) :)

Sorry, third time lucky!

Like DxO Optics Pro has where you can copy settings made in one file and apply them to as many other RAWs as you want or create a pre-set. I use that all the time!

Well I'm not sure that you can, one reason why AP is not my preferred RAW processor (yet)

The nearest I'm aware of is actually my first reply, set up macros for the various settings you want to apply then use the batch process option on the RAWs applying the macros automatically. I don't think that's a good solution though, I'd never work that way myself.

Perhaps others will wade in and correct me though.

Regards

Hi Vinther

The short answer to your question is you can't. Macros aren't available in the Develop persona (yet?) but you can use presets to record the values of whatever you've changed and then apply them to the other images. Personaly I think Lightroom has it right - you edit one image and then duplicate the settings in the others.

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10