You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HTC M8 Smartphone

pmeinertz

Hi,

Just wanted to share my first try at Affinity. Think it work out OK :rolleyes:

I set myself the task to make a render of the HTC M8 Smartphone.

Looking forward to try and get it even more real :)

Great software, easy to use and understand. Effaces a few things missing, but I will write them in the request forum.

post-4312-0-38842700-1420584315_thumb.png

Wow... fantastic work :)

Only critique is the two lenses on the backside, it's obvious that they are the same and has the same reflection.

And a tiny personal thing is also the reflection on the front side, it's dead center on the camera lens which for me feels to perfect.

Small imperfections often makes it more believable.

Other than that it's absolutely beautiful.

Wow... fantastic work :)

Only critique is the two lenses on the backside, it's obvious that they are the same and has the same reflection.

And a tiny personal thing is also the reflection on the front side, it's dead center on the camera lens which for me feels to perfect.

Small imperfections often makes it more believable.

Other than that it's absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for you good and valid comments. I will try and do better next time  ;)

Absolutely stunning work :)

I tried a Nexus4, with a screen of a App I did 2 yers back for the company I work for (An App to control a HearingAid).

Just love Affinity now. So many possibilities and so easy to use and create the needed effects. Can't wait to follow Affinity while it matures even more!

attachicon.gifNexus4.png

Everyone has said it, but it bears repeating. This is amazing and a great example of what can be achieved with AD! Awesome stuff, can't wait to see more of your work.

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

Amazing work.  :D 

How did you made the polished steel texture? Its a vector texture or a pixel image?

Congrats

Thanks!

The brushed steel is a placed image. All other is made by vectors.

I think that it is possible to make the steel all in AD, but that I must try later.

Also the screens are images.