matthiasbasler

Crash with unhandled exception 0xC0000005 in Tone mapping persona

Hi Affinity team.

I had loaded a large HDR panorama  (5 x 24MP) into the Tone mapping persona. This took a very long time (>5 min.) but eventually the panorama was loaded and shown.

I did some edits, created a gradual overlay and adjusted that.

When I then moved the vibrance slider to the right (on the base layer I believe) I got following error with AP subsequently shutting down:

post-58409-0-51798700-1494427657_thumb.jpg

Unlike suggested in the message there was no crash report shown when I started the program the next time so I don't know if I can provide any more information.

AP 1.5.1.54 Trial (Win) on a Core i5-2537M Quadcore notebook with 8GB RAM, WIn7 (64 bit)

Next time I loaded the panorama and went to vibrance slider right away there was no crash. -> Maybe coincidence.

Matthias.

Hey Matthias,

Is this the same files from your other thread? 

We've seen crashes before in Tone Mapping with big files. I've tried this morning with 6 4000x6000 images to make a panorama which was then taken into Tone Mapping but it seemed ok. It sounds like this may be a one-off (like the crashes I've seen). It would be nice to get a crash report though. 

> Is this the same files from your other thread? 

If I am not mistaken it was the same panorama with which I later experienced the black dot artefacts - for which I created another post.

Five HDR files from the D750 (6000x4000 pixels each), converted to EXR with AP.

Matthias.