Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRofl

PDF Margins does not show

Yes, bleed, marks and color bars. When exporting, click the more button and set any desired options. You will need to scroll down in the dialog box that appears when you click on the more button.

Oke, but still I miss the bleed so that they can cut the paper on the right spot, with no white pieces left. 

Oke forgive me, for not looking like a normal person... Found it  :unsure:

BTW,  just downloaded your file. Unless there is something wrong about opening your file here, there is no actual bleed defined in the Document Setup. You need to set the 3mm bleed there for it to be in the PDF.

Mike

I took a closer look at the file.

Apparently you built the document with the art boards that equal the a5 plus bleed and placed trim marks manually. So I don't know with the new screen shot whether you resized the art boards and removed the manual trim marks?