You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adding Pages

Robert, I'm still new to this myself so there may be a much better answer but - as far as I know - Affinity Designer only lets you create one page. However, you can create as many artboards as you want.

You can think of the artboards as different pages if that makes things easier. Once you get used to using artboards they can be a very nice way of working without having to worry about pages. You create what you want in however many artboards you need and the concept of a "page" just sort of fades away.

Some of the videos you can get to from the Affinity web site might be helpful.

Am waiting for the Pages feature too !

It is an important part of my workflow when creating presentations, UI, etc. I know I can use artboards, but I feel that the artboard implementation itself is problematic, and requires significant changes to my workflow. Trying to switch from CorelDRAW. Wish there was some info on the probable time when we can see the feature being implemented.

Affitnity team is doing a great job anyway. Cant be too greedy all the time. Cheers guys !

Recently I installed Sketch trial because of a project I'm working on. As I wandered around the document, trying to do basic stuff like selecting an element and exporting it I kept mumbling "nope!" to myself repeatedly.

But pages there struck me as clever, and something UI designers as myself will find fundamental for organising larger projects.

I want this!