You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey there,

I'm wondering if there are any tutorials specifically for putting the website design together and making it work. Is it simply html coded after designing a webpage in AD? For instance, how would you make functioning buttons and links from it?

I don't mind the html part, I just need to know if the UI kit includes that type of option to make the buttons I create do something. If there's nothing AD can do for that, how are people creating mobile/web interfaces with their AD designs?

Second question, are there any tutorials on how to make keyboards with the UI kit for mobile? Just keyboard skins.

I've already viewed Affinity's tutorials on the UI kit, they don't answer these questions for me.

Thank you~

• Staff

Hi Grampu,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

1. Affinity Designer only lets you design websites/applications visually. There's no HTML/CSS export of any kind. You can also use constraints to define the behaviour of certain design elements when the container/artboard is enlarged (so you can see for example how these elements behave when you change from phone to tablet size), but again these are just for visualisation purposes.

2. No, currently you can't create/attribute functionality to any buttons (build any sort of prototype functionality).

3. There's no officials tutorials for this. I would check out YouTube and search for how to create custom keyboard skins android etc and similar.