You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A walk in the park

sincetimebegan

This looks very good!  One problem, though, and this may have been deliberate given the lack of caps letters, but "its" should be "it's" because it is a contraction-- or just break it up into "it is" which might look better.  I like the simplicity of this, however.  :-)  (Sorry, I am the eternal editor thanks to my Mom's English teaching.  It was sad, walking down the hallway of the art building and seeing graphic posters from fellow students posted on the wall and mentally correcting things... at least this is not printed yet [i hope?] so it is easy to fix.)

Feel free to work on whatever makes you happy, but please share more of your designs!  For instance, I am working on a set of compass roses, hopefully 30 of them, that are nontraditional.  My icon is an early compass rose as an example.  Cheers!   

Thanks Penwiper! Spelling and grammar isn't my forte, so I appreciate that you have pointed out that minor "its it's it is" - hasn't been printed yet so easy to fix :)

I shall repost with the correction along with another similar design at some point this weekend!

Do link me to your thread for the compass roses via pm when its ready, I'm eager to see, the early example is looking good!

www.sincetimebegan.com

Personal Portfolio

You could move the bird that's by the "e" in Sometimes and move it between the 't' and 's' in its after adding a bit of space between those two letters. Bingo, you have the apostrophe and still have the bird above the text. 

Grammar can be creative. :D

Nice pix, btw. Really like the overall shape and the textures of the ground triangle.

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?