rjvela82

[Fixed] Locked Layer Dimensions missing from Transform panel.

After locking a layer the info on the Transform panel cannot be edited, but then when you switch to another layer and re-select the locked layer again, that info inside the Transform panels shows all zeros. This is a bug. Obviously you cannot transform a locked layer but that doesn't mean the info in the transform field for that layer should show all zeros since there may be times when you have to double check the dimensions or placement of locked layers against new layers you're working with.

thank you,

ver. 1.5.2.58

Hi rjvela82,

Welcome to the forums!

It looks like this has been slightly overlooked. It works as you would expect it does on Mac, but Windows is behaving incorrectly as you've seen. I shall get it reported and passed onto development. Thanks for letting us know.

On 04/05/2017 at 11:07 AM, Sean P said:

It looks like this has been slightly overlooked. It works as you would expect it does on Mac, but Windows is behaving incorrectly as you've seen. I shall get it reported and passed onto development. Thanks for letting us know.

Hi Sean, any news on this bug?

Yes, you are right, the bug is fixed in the beta, sorry for missing it!

BTW, the correct implementation under Windows (not sure about the Mac, but I believe it's the same) would be not to disable the fields, but to make them read-only so values could be selected and copied if desired.

1 hour ago, rubs said:

I believe this bug is back in AD beta 1.7 (at least in build 258).

Thanks for letting us know - I've reopened this with development!