You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

paypal not working.

* I do not know if this is located right *
where i select paypal payment method, and click on "place order". screen freezes here.post-58140-0-85388500-1493667922.png

and i get same problem in firefox. and i have try with two different email. 8 times now.

Sorry if any spelling/dramatically mistakes in text.

post-58140-0-85388500-1493667922_thumb.png

• Staff

LuisLucas, IllmatikInd & ppawi,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Sorry about your first experience with us being a poor one. Apparently our Affinity store was not responding to any orders from 10:20 yesterday to about 5 am this morning. No orders could be placed by credit card or by paypal.

We have resolved the problem and are changing the store code to try to ensure it should not recur. Please try again now and you should be able to place your orders. As I understand it your accounts have been created (you should have received a welcome email), but no order placed. To place an order using that email now will require you to use the same password as you tried to order using yesterday. We plan to contact all those affected by email shortly.

Again, sorry about the experience, and please come back to the forums if you need support once you have completed your purchases.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, I'm writing this on 6 OCT 2020. Same issue, trying to check out, clicked on the PayPal option, and it's goes into the loading screen and blinks on forever. 

I made a few edits during free trial, enjoyed the process, and would like to continue working on them. How else can I make the purchase? 

Thank you.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, @AaronOrion.

I suggest you email affinity@serif.com for this issue. It's often a better way to deal with issues purchasing the software.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

You're welcome.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 2 years later...

Hello all,

Apologies for the delay in replying to you all.

The usual fix is to temporarily disable extensions from your browser. The main culprits are Honey and Adblock; disabling these should fix the problem.

Alternatively, try using a different web browser with no extensions - this should also work.

Thanks,

Adam B