You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm thinking of buying the software but I want to know if this software (Affinity Photo) tends to Digital artist. Does it have varies brushes? Tools? To help with your art? And when updating; will it provide more tools for digital artist or just photographers?

Hi, welcome to the Affinity forums.

I would suggest you download and install the trial version for whichever OS you have.  Just remember you have only 10 days from the first time you first open it to test it before the trial expires.

In terms of brushes etc. there are a number installed with the program but you can also download many others, the majority of which are free!  Have a look at the Resources section of the forum https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/11-resources/ and also this web page http://www.miguelboto.com/affinity/resources/

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.