You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I recently downloaded an .abr brush pack created by Andrea Koroveshi (http://andikoroveshi.blogspot.al/). However, I do not use PS (I don't want to sell my soul when there are good, and potentially better options, such as Affinity Photo & Designer). 

Based on my limited understanding, PS brushes imported into AP do not fully transfer textures. Rather, you only get the brush "tip" or "nozzle." I was curious as to whether anyone has a work-around for this issue. I have pretty much all the AP & AD brushes created by Paolo Limoncelli (which are excellent, btw), but I really want to make use of the many wonderful brushes available from other sources (such as Andrea Koroveshi & Kyle's Brushes). 

I've discovered that the PS brushes I import act more like "stamps" as opposed to brushes. While I'm sure tinkering with the settings will help- I'm not sure where to really begin, so any advice I can get would be great.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...