00Ghz

Sketch format import + export to Zeplin & FramerJS

I expect Sketch import wouldn't be too much of a problem since they opened up their file format into JSON recently. I sincerely hope Affinity is considering opening their file format too, since it unlocks so many possibilities (automation, integration with other applications etc.)

Info about the new Sketch file format: https://medium.com/sketch-app-sources/sketch-43-is-coming-to-town-with-a-new-game-an-open-file-format-ae62e7e7c223.

I'm seriously considering the move to Affinity Designer and Photo for all our UX work. Have been using Sketch so far, but Affinity's feature set seems richer and I really hate that Sketch has now switched to a subscription model. So, please, please some kind of converter or import function for Sketch files would really be sweet.

This would fill the gap for Windows Users. Imagine: Design your web projects in Affinity Designer and hand them out to an agency that uses Sketch. AWESOME! 

Please guys, make it happen. Then we finally don't need the PSD format anymore!!