jakubfoglar

Continuous export not working

Hi!

Continuous export is misbehaving on me. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn’t and I have to switch to the Export persona and export manually.

I’m exporting a couple of slices into JPEGs, which I have then in turn plugged into Skala Preview for previewing on my iPhone. This is how it’s set up... not sure what else can I specify (other than attaching the file, unfortunately I can’t do that).

post-4201-0-64194500-1420236270_thumb.png

Also, if I could suggest one small feature into the workflow, it would be that when in the Export persona, and I pressed "v" on the keyboard, it would throw me back to Draw. No tool in Export is assigned to "v" and it would speed me up quite a lot.

Cheers,

Jakub

Hi jakubfoglar,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I will see if i can reproduce this here. Regarding your suggestion you can already do it. Go to menu Affinity Designer ▸ Preferences, Keyboard Shortcuts section, change the first dropdown to Export and the second to Affinity Designer then set the key you want for the Draw Persona item in the list below.