Hi Folks,

I'm trying to add some C, M, Y values only to Blacks in Selective Color Adjustment, but it's not working.

I'm working in relative mode, and also when that box is disabled, but there is no effect.
Is there any option to make some adjustments just like in PS when Absolute mode is enabled?

Thanks,

Adam.
:)

Hi Adam,

This sounds similar to an issue we already have logged, however would you be able to attach the image you're using and also a comparison screenshot showing what you would expect and what you're getting along with the values used?

Thanks

Hi Sean!

Thanks for your reply.
To be more specific - I wish I could have more control in colors - especially in black (for printing process).

Here you have some example: IMAGE

I want to add 30% of C, M & Y values to the image on the right side of design.
Now I have only black color (without C, M, Y) and selective color is not working on blacks.
Maybe is another way to make that possible?

Thanks.

It seems this hasn't been fixed yet.

When I turn relative off from the selective color I don't notice any difference.

Any news?

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch

Thanks for keeping us posted, Sean.

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch

Hello,

Do You have informations about fix this problem ? I see now that it's still wrong . CMY works good but Black ...

It's really important function for me .