You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Downloads, Re-downloading?

Hi,

I've been enjoying the following items that were offered as free downloads.

Affinity Photo Macro Pack

Grade UI KIT

Keyboard Shortcut PDFs for Designer and Photo

I recently had my computer and backup drive stolen from my home and no longer have these items.

Is there any way for me to download these again?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

just a suggestion  -- like Real Estate -- location, location, location -- with computers it is Backup (BU), BU, BU.

Now that you have the original files and 3 BU drives keep at least one BU off premises. Personally, I have a BU that happens continuously whenever any action is taken on the computer followed by 2 monthly BU's and one of those is kept off premises. I think that my last purchase was a 4 TB drive for about $200 Can. Someday I will have to adjust the other two but as they only have data and not the o/s/programs they don't have to be as large a capacity.

Also, if you do take a trip for a few days or more, then secure the continuous BU drive after you have shutdown the system.

HTH

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar situation of needing to redownload both photo and designer. I've used both since their birth but my 10 year old MacBook crashed and I'm trying to redownload on my new MacBook Pro. I can't seem to get to the download and product key page. Can you give direction please? Thanks!

dmullin2,

There is no product key for the Mac versions, other than the Apple ID you used when you bought the apps. Just open the App Store from the Apple menu, go to the Purchased tab, sign in with that Apple ID using the password you created for it, & click the Install button next to each purchased app you want to install on your new MBP.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7