You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello

I buy Affinity designer and my first question is, do we have discount when we buy another product from Affinity? :D

About Affinity designer i can say that this is the best 50$ investen in one software. If you compare this tool with other(ok there is always pros and cons) this is awesome. I try to play a litlle bit, so easy to work with and i finde my self working basic things what i do before on Ps without any kinde of problem. I think that AD can be great substitution for Ps and other tools but for make  proffesional content. 

I want to do more than a basic things(i work with Ps all my work) and want to know where is the best place to finde good tuts? OK google know everything but i like to ask on forum to get my answer and like this make new contact with all good people here  :D  

I hope that Affinity designer will grow how time pass and staff will add more new content in this awesome tool  :D   . I want that Affinity designer kick out "arrogant" Ps from the top  :D  (i do not have anything againts Ps,i like it and i use it.)

For now Affinity designer make me very satisfied and i finde it accidentally on google. I was saturated a litlle bit with Ps so i decide to explore if there is something for replace it, After 5 minuts i found so many good reviews about Affinity, i watch some videos on youtube........and here i am :D  :D  great job guyz!

• Staff

Hi groupy,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I'm glad to know you're enjoying Affinity Designer. Here's some learning resources you may find helpful: 

- In-house Video Tutorials for Affinity Designer 
- Affinity Designer Workbook - Affinity Designer’s Official Guide 
- The Help file (menu Help ▸ AffinityDesigner/Photo Help) covers extensively all features/tools of the program.  It’s a great reference, don’t overlook it.
- I’ve also compiled a list of other learning resources here, including third party Books, Training Courses and Written Tutorials in the Designer section. You may also want to take a look at the Resources area for brushes, styles and additional content other users have shared here in the forums.

Hope that helps :)