Sign in to follow this  
Noob

Scrollbar bug "Export Options" panel in AD/AP

I recently updated to AD 1.5.5 and noticed the "Export Options" panel has a weird scrollbar issue, where the scrollbar exists even if the panel height contains all the content, without overflow. See attached image…

post-4898-0-76580500-1493054811_thumb.png

And there is still the inverted scrollbar size bug … big handles when not hovering, small handles when hovering over the scrollbar zone … I am not sure, if this is already listed as a bug …

Hi Noob

I believe this is because if you change the format to something with more options such as PSD of PDf you will actually find you will still need to scroll slightly. If you increase the height slightly more then the scroll bar should disappear. The should perhaps be a bit more adaptive to what is being displayed in the panel

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

@Chris_K

You're right. The panel height is calculated by the tallest preset content, in this case PDF. Even when PDF is not selected the panel still calculates that height. So, formats with fewer options, PNG, etc. display the scrollbar. Should probably be fixed though.

@A_B_C I'm also noticing the issue in your video. This appears to occur throughout the UI. For example, the customize toolbar panel does this too.