Sign in to follow this  
orjwid

Flower power vector brushes

Dear Affinados

Recently a number of flower image brushes was published in this Forum. But those were of the pixel type. One disadvantapost-33516-0-87911700-1492681172_thumb.jpgge of such brushes is that you cannot apply them to quick shapes or other curves. I have therefore, after some experimentation, created three image brushes with flowery motives. A picture is attached as an example of how you can use them. I was going to attach the brushes as well, but I got a disappointing message that I was not permitted to upload that kind of file. How can I do it?

Very best,

Örjan Widegren

Nice brushes,

i think you have to zip the files, and post in resources

intel core i5,  16GB 128Gb ssd win10 Pro Huion new 1060plus.

philips 272p 2560x1440px on intel HD2500 onboard graphics

Razer Tartarus Chroma

Thank you for the tip. But those who have posted in the resources Forum have attached their files unzipped. There should be a simple explanation to this problem.

Örjan

Nice brushes,

i think you have to zip the files, and post in resources

Thank you for the tip. But those who have posted in the resources Forum have attached their files unzipped. There should be a simple explanation to this problem.

Örjan

Perhaps you have to zip the file or post in Resources. It's quite possible that the Resources forum is less restrictive about the attachment file types which are allowed.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)