You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Need some volunteers to test a new Frankentoon Pack

Frankentoon Studio

Hello there!

Well, the title says it all basically. I've just finished a new commercial Franken Pack about 6-7 days ago and I need your help testing the product. If you want to be part of this project, please send an email to contact@frankentoon.com I have 3 spots left for this task. 

This new pack is oriented towards illustrators, again, very similar to my previous Texturizer Pro brushes.

That is all I'm allowed to say for the moment... I would really appreciate your help guys! :D

Cheers!

Enrique

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Follow us on Instagram  |  Follow us on Twitter |  Like us on Facebook

The man is super active, you'd get an amazing tester   :)

BTW: congrats on your stuff. You have very high level, high quality. And I like your style.   :) Not buying them as I never use stuff from other people (surely a bad habit) , but if I were into that, this would be an absolute must.   :)

Edit: Actually... the sci fi brushes pack and the textures pack would be rather useful, also to me.... :)

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

One advice, but I might be wrong. Would it be a good idea to add (maybe out of the "get this" button) a  " + info " link, button (big enough to be immediately seen, yet bit smaller than button's font), or etc ? Perhaps both linking to the same page, that's fine. Is an easy change (html+css grunt here :D). But convenient, sell-wise.  I tell you why. I wasn't clicking on them, as I always want the info first, then decide if purchase of not, in a SAAS, native software, etc. The visitors impression is you get direct to a purchase form once clicking on it ! instead of what it is actually (kudos for that) , a page with full info and a purchase button at the end, which is the clever thing.

Dunno what others might think of this, but having worked as the guy behind these pages for years in software companies, that's sth I quite see clearly here... Call to action is nice, but these days, one needs to be super adapted to client's comfort and freedom of choice...

Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

meaning sth in the line of this ugly-fast example (maybe some css class to overlap that there -keeping it all responsive and etc-), or just an html text link below ("More details") the button and that'd be it, however way.

Again, just a suggestion  :)

post-31469-0-13225400-1493218855_thumb.jpg

I agree, SrPx.

I always want the info first, before I click on the buy now button.

High-End Photographic Prints

• 2 months later...

meaning sth in the line of this ugly-fast example (maybe some css class to overlap that there -keeping it all responsive and etc-), or just an html text link below ("More details") the button and that'd be it, however way.

Again, just a suggestion   :)

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Indeed, there's more info in every link. I should probably change the copy of those buttons :)

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

and of course I am seeing stuff like this months late.

well anyway.

can you reply with a link if this is already completed?

I could add you to my next product's testers list if you please. I'm always looking for feedback :)